British Centaur – Tamiya 1/35

Esse kit acabou entrando no meio da montagem de outro (estou fazendo um Tamiya P-51 – 1/48). Troquei um Rafale M 1/72 da Italeri por esse Centaur que já estava montado. As únicas coisas que eu adicionei nesse modelo foram o bagageiro na parte traseira (usando plasticard), coloquei um “remendo de blindagem” na parte frontal e removi a tampa do bagageiro lateral direito e a refiz com lâmina de alumínio. Fiz algumas marcas de impactos de projéteis também.

This kit just entered on the middle of another project (I am building a Tamiya’s P-51 – 1/48). I changed an Italeri Rafale M 1/72 by this British Centaur that was already built. The only things I added on the model was the rack on its back (using plasticard), I placed an “armor patch” on the front plate and I took off one stowage bag cover (right side) and rebuilt it with aluminum sheet. I did some projectiles impacts marks too.

 



Tampa do bagageiro / stowage cover

Pintura / Painting

Pintei ele todo com verde (Tamiya XF-61 dark green) e fiz um post shading com aerógrafo. Depois disso, fiz um chipping com máscara líquida da Humbrol (maskol). Após esse fundo, apliquei o amarelo (Tamiya XF-60 dark yellow). Removi as máscaras e apliquei wash, tinta óleo, betume e verniz fosco. Por último apliquei um pouco de pigmentos MIG.

I painted overall with Tamiya’s dark green (XF-61) and applied a post shading with aribrush. After this I did a chipping with humbrol liquid mask (maskol). After this background, I applied Tamiya’s dark yellow (XF-60). I removed all the masks and did a wash, used oil paints, bitumen and flat varnish. The last thing was Mig pigments.

Fundo/primer paint


Envelhecimento/Weathering


Modelo finalizado / Finished model